- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Malý Buddha Review
Bamboo, wood, paper, incense—and the random creepy mask on the wall—are all part of the decor at this earthy hilltop hideaway near Prague Castle. Spring rolls, vegetable and mixed stir-fries, fish, and shark steaks come in generous portions. The drink list is unusual, with ginseng wine, herbal drinks, and mystery shots of exotic alcoholic concoctions. This restaurant was one of the first in the city with a no-smoking policy—a rarity in Prague—so the aromas are pure. It's as much about the atmosphere as the food here, which isn't complex but is cooked with heart.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
part one of my trip report of my recent vist to Prague. Read more
A bit off the regular Fodor’s tourist path, but I thought I would share nonetheless for anyone looking for something a little different.
Our daughter’s school’s band and strings program Read more
So those that have been with me from the start you will already know some of this but for those that don't here we go:
In June I am travelling to Europe with my two children (2 & 4) for 4/5weeks with Read more
· News & Features
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more
If you've been to Europe, you undoubtedly have a favorite square, whether it's a piazza, campo, place,... Read more