- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Alcron restaurant, inside the Radisson Blu Hotel, offers the city's best seafood, bar none. Head chef Roman Paulus has propelled the Alcron to a Michelin star two years in a row, and snagging one of 24 seats inside the intimate dining room can be a tricky, but worthwhile, feat. Highlights of the menu include filet of sea bass with tiger prawns, and sea scallops served with asparagus shoots. The non-nautical section of the menu is also excellent, with confit of rabbit leg and braised veal cheeks. Oversize reproductions of Tamara de Lempicka paintings adorn the walls of the small, elegant dining room.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more