- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Prague Fringe Festival
Prague Fringe Festival Review
There isn't much English-language theater in Prague. An exception is the annual Prague Fringe Festival, which began in 2002 and has visiting acts from Scotland, New Zealand, Australia, and the United States. The venues are scattered around Malá Strana; and performances, which range from Shakespeare to avant garde cabaret, are staggered so that you could conceivably see five a day. The Fringe takes place in May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Are there any worth seeing flea markets in Prague? Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more