- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pivovary Staropramen (Staropramen Brewery)
Pivovary Staropramen (Staropramen Brewery) Review
The slogan for this place could be "for beer, go directly to the source." Staropramen means "old source," and it's definitely one of the most ubiquitous beers in the city. The brewery tour is fairly diverting but it's the in-house bar that really draws the crowds with incredibly fresh, cool brews, which are brewed onsite. The brewery runs a chain of Potrefená Husa restaurants, with classic Czech food and beer, across the country as well.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Are there any worth seeing flea markets in Prague? Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more