- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
U Fleku Review
The oldest brewpub in Europe—open since 1499—makes a tasty, if overpriced, dark beer. But the steady stream of tours means it's hard to find a seat. A brewery museum (phone for reservations) opened in 1999. Cabaret shows have been added to the entertainment. Beware of waiters putting unordered shots of liquor on your table. If you don't insist they remove them right away, they'll be on your bill, and service can be indifferent to rude.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
part one of my trip report of my recent vist to Prague. Read more
A bit off the regular Fodor’s tourist path, but I thought I would share nonetheless for anyone looking for something a little different.
Our daughter’s school’s band and strings program Read more
I am just starting my research for our 2014 Europe trip. Read more
· News & Features
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more
If you've been to Europe, you undoubtedly have a favorite square, whether it's a piazza, campo, place,... Read more