- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Španělská synagóga (Spanish Synagogue)
Španělská synagóga (Spanish Synagogue) Review
This domed, Moorish-style synagogue was built in 1868 on the site of an older synagogue, the Altschul. Here the historical exposition that begins in the Maisel Synagogue continues to the post–World War II period. The displays are not very compelling, but the building's painstakingly restored interior definitely is.
- Address: Vězeňská 1, Josefov, Prague, Bohemia 110 00 | Map It
- Phone: 222–317–191
- Cost: Combined ticket to museums and Old-New Synagogue 480 Kč; museums only, 300 Kč
- Hours: Apr.–Oct., Sun.–Fri. 9–6; Nov.–Mar., Sun.–Fri. 9–4:30, closed during Jewish holidays.
- Website: www.jewishmuseum.cz
- Location: Josefov (Jewish Quarter)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Are there any worth seeing flea markets in Prague? Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more