- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
U Zlatého Tygra
U Zlatého Tygra Review
The last of the old, smoky, surly pubs in the Old Town, the "Golden Tiger" is famous for being one of the three best Prague pubs for Pilsner Urquell. It's also renowned as a former hangout of one of the country's best-known and beloved writers, Bohumil Hrabal, who died in 1997, as well as Velvet Revolution hero and then president, Václav Havel. Reservations are not accepted; one option is to show up at 3 pm, when the pub opens, with the rest of the early birds, and settle in for the rest of the night. You won't be disappointed.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Are there any worth seeing flea markets in Prague? Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more