- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
As with the neighboring environs, the best public transportation here is via the metro's Line A or by buses 22 or 23. Taxis work, too, of course, but they can be expensive. The Castle is compact and easily navigated. But be forewarned: The Castle, especially Chrám svatého Víta, teems with huge crowds practically year-round. Zlatá ulička (the Golden Lane) became so packed that in 2002 an admission fee was imposed for it.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe