Nightlife & the Arts in Prague
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice in Prague
Bearing the name of an old Miles Davis album, this small but charming...
|Music Clubs||Staré Město|
Funky, contemporary, and underground, Archa is the main venue...
|Dance, Theater||Nové Město|
You could pay a lot for a pint and great view at the top of Letná...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||Josefov|
This modern take on a traditional Czech pub has been an absolute...
Easily the city's handsomest old movie palace, this art nouveau...
This is the main stage in the Czech Republic for drama, dance...
|Arts Centers, Concerts, Dance, Music, Opera||Nové Město|
This brewpub—which opened in 1998—may be short on history, but...
Austrian Crown Prince Rudolf lent his name to this neo-Renaissance...
|Arts Centers, Music||Staré Město|
A former brewery dating as far back as the 15th century, U Medvídků...
U Zlatého Tygra
The last of the old, smoky, surly pubs in the Old Town, the "Golden...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe