Ideally, you should combine Trebíc with a visit to Telc. Direct bus travel to Trebíc from Prague takes around 2½ hours and costs around 160 Kc. Train connections are not direct, and are more expensive. Bus travel with a change in Jihlava, which has a nice square and town wall, is also possible; from Telc the bus trip takes less than 45 minutes and costs less than 30 Kc.
Car travel from Telc is direct on Route 23 and takes about 20 minutes. From Prague it's fastest to get back on Highway E50 and go east to Velké Mezirící. Then go south on Route 360; the trip should take less than three hours.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Royal Ricc Fr $308+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Brno: Save at the OREA Voronez I in May Fr $123+/Nt Expedia
- Brno Savings! Book at Barcelo Brno Palace Fr $156+/Nt — $156 Expedia
- Book in Brno: Save this May Fr $73+/Nt — $73 Expedia
- Book in Brno: Save at the Holiday Inn Brno in May Fr $146+/Nt — $146 Expedia