Only a few tour providers offer day trips from Prague to Moravia, as it is farther than places in Bohemia. Guided tours are often available from the information centers in individual towns, but without transportation to and from Prague.
Wittmann Tours. Wittmann Tours focuses on Jewish culture, and offers a trip to Třebíč. The trip is 2,800 Kč per person, plus entrance fees, in a group of five or more, or 9,100 Kč for a group of one or two. www.wittmann-tours.com.
Travel agency Cesty za vínem. Travel agency Cesty za vínem creates customized small-group tours of the wine region, with transportation in a van from Prague or Brno, accommodation, and add-ons like live music and wine tastings. Note: It can be quite pricey. www.cestyzavinem.cz.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe