- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hotel U Černého orla
At a Glance
- restored historic building right on the main square, free Wi-Fi access in rooms, pets can stay for free
- it lacks modern features such as a/c
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel U Černého orla Review
In a lemon-yellow baroque house on the square, this is a decent older hotel that has nevertheless maintained suitably high standards. The public areas mix architectural details such as vaulted ceilings with plush, contemporary armchairs, but the basic rooms are inviting and well-balanced. Ask for a room overlooking the square. Even if you don't stay here, take a meal at the very good hotel restaurant ($$), arguably the best place in town for straightforward beef and pork dishes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more