Moravia: Places to Explore
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In many ways Mikulov is the quintessential Moravian town, with pastel pink-and-yellow buildings and green rolling hills. For centuries it was one of the most important towns in the region—the...
Olomouc (pronounced oh-loh-moats) is a handsome district capital, with some beautifully restored baroque houses along its broad central squares and the country's largest Trinity column—another...
Don't be fooled by the dusty approach to the little town of Telč or the unpromising, unkempt countryside surrounding the place. Telč is a knockout. What strikes the eye most here is not just its...
UNESCO declared the looping streets in the Jewish Quarter and an ornate basilica in Třebíč World Heritage Sites in 2003. The town is first mentioned in 1101, but it was almost completely...
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's