Mikulov is easily reached by bus from Prague with a change at Brno's Zvonarka bus station. The trip takes a little more than four hours and costs about 255 Kc
Train service from Prague requires a change at Breclav. It takes about four and a half hours and costs about 420 Kc. A high-speed train to Brno can be combined with a bus fro Brno to Mikulov, reducing the time substantially.
By car, the trip is south of Brno on Highway E65 to Breclav and then east on Route 40. The trip takes a little more than 30 minutes from Brno.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- OREA Voronez I in May: $121 & Up Expedia
- $143 & Up: Holiday Inn Brno 4.5-Star Hotel in Brno Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Brno this May Fr $302+/Nt — $302 Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Brno Fr $115+/Nt — $115 Expedia
- Small budget: Book Barcelo Brno Palace 3 Nts in May Fr $153+/Nt — $153 Expedia