Mikulov is easily reached by bus from Prague with a change at Brno's Zvonařka bus station. The trip takes a little more than four hours and costs about 255 Kč
Train service from Prague requires a change at Břeclav. It takes about four and a half hours and costs about 420 Kč. A high-speed train to Brno can be combined with a bus fro Brno to Mikulov, reducing the time substantially.
By car, the trip is south of Brno on Highway E65 to Břeclav and then east on Route 40. The trip takes a little more than 30 minutes from Brno.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe