- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In general, buses are faster and cheaper, while trains are easier to navigate and a bit more comfortable. Bus drivers don't typically announce the stops, so when boarding, ask the driver to let you know when you should get off. If you are planning a trip, it's worth it to know your options ahead of time; visit www.idos.cz for an online timetable. If you are taking a bus from Florenc, go to the station a day or two before your trip and purchase your tickets. People with tickets board first, and you'll get an assigned seat (and not have to stand). The ticket will be printed with the platform number. There's a computer in the Florenc station where you can check bus times as well.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line