- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Prague & the Best of the Czech Republic
Amber Hotel Konopiště
At a Glance
- many sport facilities and gorgeous woodlands to walk in
- The remoteness may be too isolated for some
Check Rates from our Partners
Amber Hotel Konopiště Review
Konopiště is so close to Prague that it's easy to do in a day trip, but if you're looking for a sporty weekend with a bit of relaxation at the end, Amber Hotel should satisfy. This modern and well-maintained motel is about a 15-minute walk through the woods from the castle. The tennis court, pool, fitness center, sauna—not to mention brisk walks thought the forest—should have you working up an appetite. Thank goodness for the hotel's restaurant Stodola ($$–$$$; open for lunch and dinner), which serves up a variety of meat and fish entrées. Rooms are small but adequate.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more