- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- old picturesque building
- good restaurant on the spot
- steep stairs and no elevator
Check Rates from our Partners
U Hrnčíře Review
If you are looking for a more rustic stay, head over to U Hrnčíře. Thanks to a friendly staff, the place feels homey, even if the decor leaves a bit to be desired (older furnishings, lots of tablecloths, and a lack of art make it serviceable, but not too warm). Guests, and even those not staying overnight, will appreciate the restaurant and its back garden. It serves up a great meal with a lovely view of St. James's Church.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
My sister and I have 16 nights/15 days planned in Central Europe this upcoming May/June. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more