- Visit spooky Sedlec The Kostnice outside of Kutná Hora is a mesmerizing church decorated with human bones.
- Find a storybook come to life A true medieval castle, babbling brook and all, can be found in Karlštejn.
- Take a historic tour The home of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, whose assassination started World War I, is remarkably well preserved in Konopiště; look for the bear living in the moat.
- Pay remembrance to the past In Terezín, a baroque fortress turned into a concentration camp is both powerful and chilling.
- Sample the wine It’s not all about beer. Try the locally produced wine at pretty Mělník.
GREAT AMERICAN VACATION
Take our short photo quiz to reveal your ideal trip in the U.S.More