Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
This meat-centric restaurant is popular with locals for both lunch and dinner; it's well-known for its homemade meze and other Cypriot specialties. If you're daring, opt for the liver and intestines of lamb, the salted pork, or the lamb's head. To play it safe, you can't go wrong with the tavas—pieces of lamb and beef cooked with potatoes, onions, tomatoes, and spices; the souvla (roasted pork in wine); or the moussaka. But best of all for those with hearty appetites is the meze—plate after plate of salad, olives, cheese, seafood, and meats, all for a reasonable fixed price. Sit on the terrace for lovely views of the sea.
- Address: 42 Piale Pasha St., Larnaca
- Phone: 24/655867
- Location: Larnaca
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All! Read more
I am back from vacation, and wanted to pay back all the good info gotten here with any help I can give.
Just a little background. My husband and I (late 40's), traveled with our 11 year old Read more
I am getting married next year. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more