Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Byzantine Museum Review
In a wing of the archiepiscopal palace built in 1960 in neo-Byzantine style, the Archbishop Makarios III Cultural Foundation consists of the Byzantine Museum, with fine displays of icons spanning 1,000 years, as well as six sections of the 6th-century Kanakaria Mosaics, stolen from Northern Cyprus following the Turkish invasion in 1974 and not returned until 1991.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All! Read more
I am back from vacation, and wanted to pay back all the good info gotten here with any help I can give.
Just a little background. My husband and I (late 40's), traveled with our 11 year old Read more
I am getting married next year. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more