Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
At a Glance
- lovely outdoor areas
- many children's offerings, including a kids' pool, club, babysitting, and kids' menus
- excellent location above the beach pathway to the harbor area
- no in-room irons or ironing boards
- for a romantic holiday without kids in the high season, may not be the best choice
Check Rates from our Partners
This hip, family-friendly resort has 12 different room configurations, including several suites with private sea-view terraces; all feature complimentary Wi-Fi. Choose a waterfront Kyma suite with its own day beds for the best views. Furnishings throughout are decidedly contemporary, with cool fabrics and pastel colors, and the lovely lounge area includes comfortable day beds overlooking the sea. Among the leisure facilities are a water sports center, four swimming pools (one just for small children), and a spa.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All! Read more
I am back from vacation, and wanted to pay back all the good info gotten here with any help I can give.
Just a little background. My husband and I (late 40's), traveled with our 11 year old Read more
I am getting married next year. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more