Baths of Aphrodite
Baths of Aphrodite Review
Just past the town's fishing harbor of Latchi, and 48 km (30 miles) north of Paphos, are the Baths of Aphrodite, a natural pool where the goddess is said to have seduced her swains. The wild, undeveloped Akamas Peninsula is perfect for a hike or jeep excursion (make inquiries for the latter in Paphos).
- Address: Polis
- Cost: Free
- Location: Polis
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hi All! Read more
I am back from vacation, and wanted to pay back all the good info gotten here with any help I can give.
Just a little background. My husband and I (late 40's), traveled with our 11 year old Read more
Could anybody suggest good city guide in Prague. Read more
· News & Features
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St.... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more