Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Baths of Aphrodite
Baths of Aphrodite Review
Just past the town's fishing harbor of Latchi, and 48 km (30 miles) north of Paphos, are the Baths of Aphrodite, a natural pool where the goddess is said to have seduced her swains. The wild, undeveloped Akamas Peninsula is perfect for a hike or jeep excursion (make inquiries for the latter in Paphos).
- Address: Polis
- Cost: Free
- Location: Polis
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All! Read more
I am back from vacation, and wanted to pay back all the good info gotten here with any help I can give.
Just a little background. My husband and I (late 40's), traveled with our 11 year old Read more
I want to share with the community the photos of my trip to Cyprus I visited Nicosia and Paphos
To see my photo gallery click on the link below
http://www.flickr.com/photos/marcodileo/sets/72157630585160352/ Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more