Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Ta Piatakia Review
Cyprus celebrity TV chef Roddy Damalis serves up small plates of Cypriot-fusion cuisine—"Ta Piatakia" translates as "little plates"—in a lively atmosphere with festive colored tassels dangling from the soaring ceilings and a young, mainly local crowd. For an average price of €7 to €8 a plate, sample house specialties—many featuring local products—like duck in walnut sauce, halloumi (the local Cyprus cheese) with oregano and artichoke hearts, and prawn souvlaki. Round out your meal with a Cypriot wine pairing from a well-stocked upstairs cellar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All! Read more
I am back from vacation, and wanted to pay back all the good info gotten here with any help I can give.
Just a little background. My husband and I (late 40's), traveled with our 11 year old Read more
I am getting married next year. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more