Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Ladas Fish Restaurant
Ladas Fish Restaurant Review
There's no printed menu at Ladas, an elegant lunch and dinner choice in a historic carob factory sitting smack in the center of Limassol's Old Port; instead, simply trust the pleasant waitstaff to bring you the freshest fish and seafood on offer that day. You'll always start off with a fresh Greek salad tossed tableside and a selection of dips served with warm pita, followed by an appetizer like grilled calamari with lemon, before reaching the main course of a simply prepared yet succulent fish such as whole sea bass for two, already deboned. Ladas's sophisticated air and polished presentation provide a welcome break after a morning of shopping and strolling on Agiou Andreou, just a block away.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All! Read more
I am back from vacation, and wanted to pay back all the good info gotten here with any help I can give.
Just a little background. My husband and I (late 40's), traveled with our 11 year old Read more
I am getting married next year. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more