Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Kolossi Castle Review
Kolossi Castle, a Crusader fortress of the Knights of St. John, was constructed in the 13th century and rebuilt in the 15th. Though there's not much left of the castle to see, it's worth a visit for the views from the rooftop of the surrounding vineyards, many of which produce Commandaria, the famous sweet wine of Cyprus.
- Address: 11 km (7 miles) west of Limassol, on the road to Paphos, Limassol
- Phone: 25/934907
- Cost: €1.70
- Hours: June–Aug., daily 8–7:30; Apr.–May and Sept.–Oct., daily 8–6; Nov.–Mar., daily 8–5
- Location: Limassol
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All! Read more
I am back from vacation, and wanted to pay back all the good info gotten here with any help I can give.
Just a little background. My husband and I (late 40's), traveled with our 11 year old Read more
I want to share with the community the photos of my trip to Cyprus I visited Nicosia and Paphos
To see my photo gallery click on the link below
http://www.flickr.com/photos/marcodileo/sets/72157630585160352/ Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more