Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Limassol Zoo Review
Reopened in the summer of 2012 after an extensive renovation, the zoo has modern enclosures that use only stone, glass, wood, and rope. Both kids and adults will enjoy the Asian otters, Cyprus oxes, Egyptian geese, and Cuban boa constrictors, among a good variety of other mammals, birds, and reptiles (though no lions, tigers, or elephants here). To see the animals in action, check the website for specific feeding times.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All! Read more
I am back from vacation, and wanted to pay back all the good info gotten here with any help I can give.
Just a little background. My husband and I (late 40's), traveled with our 11 year old Read more
I want to share with the community the photos of my trip to Cyprus I visited Nicosia and Paphos
To see my photo gallery click on the link below
http://www.flickr.com/photos/marcodileo/sets/72157630585160352/ Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more