Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Büyük Han Review
The "Great Inn," built in 1572, used to accommodate travelers during the Ottoman Period until it became a prison in 1893. Today the structure houses crafts shops and restaurants, some of which spill out into the lovely central courtyard, and is often a venue for concerts and dance performances.
- Address: Arasta Sokak, Lefkoşa (Nicosia)
- Hours: Mon.–Sat. 10–10
- Location: Lefkosa (North Nicosia)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All! Read more
I am back from vacation, and wanted to pay back all the good info gotten here with any help I can give.
Just a little background. My husband and I (late 40's), traveled with our 11 year old Read more
I am getting married next year. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more