Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Red mullet, cuttlefish, calamari, octopus, shrimp—if you dine at Zephyros, you don't need to choose among these dishes because you'll be served all of them as part of their renowned seafood meze, along with Greek dips and pita, mushrooms, salads, and—if you make it that far—dessert, often grapes from the restaurant's own gardens along with Cypriot sweets. A modest fixed price buys you all this food (or you can choose to order à la carte), along with pretty beach views. Zephyros is about a 15-minute walk from Phinikoudes Beach or a short cab ride from the Larnaca port.
- Address: 37 Piale Pasha, Larnaca
- Phone: 24/657198
- Location: Larnaca
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All! Read more
I am back from vacation, and wanted to pay back all the good info gotten here with any help I can give.
Just a little background. My husband and I (late 40's), traveled with our 11 year old Read more
I am getting married next year. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more