Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
At a Glance
- large, luxurious rooms
- family-friendly with top-notch kids' club
- complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel
- somewhat remote location
- lack of nightlife
Check Rates from our Partners
"Anassa" is the Greek word for "queen," and this upscale hotel is indeed one of the most luxurious on Cyprus—it's popular with visiting celebrities as well as with those looking to get away from it all. Anassa's stunning setting, overlooking a pristine stretch of the Mediterranean Sea, is breathtaking. The elegant hotel is filled with Greek motifs and frescoes; suites vary in size from studiolike to expansive accommodations, and all rooms have Mediterranean-style furnishings and include a private balcony or terrace. Don't miss the extravagant (and complimentary) breakfast buffet.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All! Read more
I am back from vacation, and wanted to pay back all the good info gotten here with any help I can give.
Just a little background. My husband and I (late 40's), traveled with our 11 year old Read more
I am getting married next year. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more