As you stroll down the Paphos harbor, you'll likely feel pressured by the touts inviting you to sit down at their seaside restaurant; ignore them until you reach Poseidonas, last in line on the tourist strip and closest to the Paphos Fort. Though the food won't win any culinary awards, the seafood is tasty, the salads fresh, and the views of the water and the fort unbeatable. If you're lucky, you'll be joined by the resident cartoon-like pink pelican, who often poses for pictures with diners.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hi All! Read more
I am back from vacation, and wanted to pay back all the good info gotten here with any help I can give.
Just a little background. My husband and I (late 40's), traveled with our 11 year old Read more
Could anybody suggest good city guide in Prague. Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more