Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
As you stroll down the Paphos harbor, you'll likely feel pressured by the touts inviting you to sit down at their seaside restaurant; ignore them until you reach Poseidonas, last in line on the tourist strip and closest to the Paphos Fort. Though the food won't win any culinary awards, the seafood is tasty, the salads fresh, and the views of the water and the fort unbeatable. If you're lucky, you'll be joined by the resident cartoon-like pink pelican, who often poses for pictures with diners.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All! Read more
I am back from vacation, and wanted to pay back all the good info gotten here with any help I can give.
Just a little background. My husband and I (late 40's), traveled with our 11 year old Read more
I want to share with the community the photos of my trip to Cyprus I visited Nicosia and Paphos
To see my photo gallery click on the link below
http://www.flickr.com/photos/marcodileo/sets/72157630585160352/ Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more