Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Pingouino Cafe Review
If you're simply looking for a relaxing, well-designed place to lunch, eat a casual dinner, or get a quick snack, perhaps while checking your email, Pingouino Cafe fits the bill. This modern, airy café a block in from the beach offers free Wi-Fi and seating on cushioned wicker chairs and comfy couches. The menu features a mixture of international standards sprinkled with a few Mediterranean specialties, plus lots of veggie and even gluten-free choices. Try the halloumi salad or chicken tandoori wrap, or just cool off with a milkshake made with your choice of 20 different kinds of ice cream, including a Cypriot specialty, rose.
- Address: 9 Poseidonos Ave., Paphos
- Phone: 26/944176
- Location: Paphos
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All! Read more
I am back from vacation, and wanted to pay back all the good info gotten here with any help I can give.
Just a little background. My husband and I (late 40's), traveled with our 11 year old Read more
I want to share with the community the photos of my trip to Cyprus I visited Nicosia and Paphos
To see my photo gallery click on the link below
http://www.flickr.com/photos/marcodileo/sets/72157630585160352/ Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more