Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Pingouino Cafe Review
If you're simply looking for a relaxing, well-designed place to lunch, eat a casual dinner, or get a quick snack, perhaps while checking your email, Pingouino Cafe fits the bill. This modern, airy café a block in from the beach offers free Wi-Fi and seating on cushioned wicker chairs and comfy couches. The menu features a mixture of international standards sprinkled with a few Mediterranean specialties, plus lots of veggie and even gluten-free choices. Try the halloumi salad or chicken tandoori wrap, or just cool off with a milkshake made with your choice of 20 different kinds of ice cream, including a Cypriot specialty, rose.
- Address: 9 Poseidonos Ave., Paphos
- Phone: 26/944176
- Location: Paphos
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All! Read more
I am back from vacation, and wanted to pay back all the good info gotten here with any help I can give.
Just a little background. My husband and I (late 40's), traveled with our 11 year old Read more
I am getting married next year. Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more