Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
At a Glance
- elegant surroundings away from the harborside crowds
- outstanding food at the six in-house restaurants
- friendly service
- a lengthy walk or 10-minute drive to the harbor
- charge for in-room Wi-Fi
- smaller beach area than some other Paphos hotels
Check Rates from our Partners
A Mediterranean sense of place reigns at this palatial resort near the Tombs of the Kings with extensive grounds, beautiful multi-level pools, and a small beach. Natural stone and terra-cotta abound, and rooms are spacious and include studio and family suite options, while the Royal Garden villas have private pools. The spa has a colonnaded Roman-style pool and Aveda treatments.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All! Read more
I am back from vacation, and wanted to pay back all the good info gotten here with any help I can give.
Just a little background. My husband and I (late 40's), traveled with our 11 year old Read more
I am getting married next year. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more