- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Zagreb has about half a dozen Internet cafés within a short walk of the main square. Our favorite is the reasonably priced and spacious Sublink Internet Centar, set far back in a courtyard in a onetime apartment and with plenty of machines. Here you can surf the Net for 0.245 Kn per minute, which adds up to 14.70 Kn per hour. There are a couple of log-on venues along Tkalcica, but prices tend to be higher.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2999 -- Croatia: 8-Night Escorted Trip w/Roundtrip Airfare Friendly Planet Travel