Built for the Jesuit order between 1620 and 1632, this church is the most beautiful baroque church in Zagreb. It is a one-nave church with six side chapels and a shrine. The vaults and the walls are decorated with pink and white stucco from 1732 as well as 18th-century illusionist paintings. The altars are the work of Francesco Robba and 17th-century Croatian artists. The church was thoroughly reconstructed after the 1880 earthquake, based on the design of Hermann Bolle.
Katarinin trg bb, Zagreb, 10000, Croatia