- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Croatia and Slovenia, 2nd Edition
At a Glance
- central location
- big cozy rooms
- excellent breakfast
- small so often fully-booked
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Jägerhorn Review
Completely renovated in 2011, this friendly hotel (formerly classed as a pension, but since upgraded) occupies the building where Zagreb's first restaurant opened back in 1827. Located at the far end of a shop-filled courtyard off Zagreb's busiest shopping street, the hotel is just a minute's walk from Trg Bana Jelačića. Rooms are spacious and bright, with skylights, and homely furnishing and decor, and guests enjoy breakfast in the peaceful garden at the back. The historic restaurant, which was always highly regarded for its wild-game dishes, has been undergoing renovations.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last year me and my friends decided to take a trip to Europe, but not the more touristy western part of the continent, but the lesser traveled Eastern part of the same. Read more
In late September/early October, my husband and I took our honeymoon: a week-long cycling trip from Venice to Porec, followed by a (non-cycling) week of wine tasting and relaxing in Istria and Slovenia. Read more
Has anyone ever had any experience working with Adriatic Travel Agency: http://adriatictours.com?
We are thinking of using them for some things in Croatia, but can't find any reviews on them.
Thanks i Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack?... Read more
Everyone knows Europe's heavy-hitters.... Read more
'Tis the season for truffled travels.... Read more