Sights & Attractions in Zadar and Northern Dalmatia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Zadar and Northern Dalmatia
|A-E F-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Founded in 1832, Zadar's archaeological museum is one of the oldest...
Nin's shallow coast and centuries of sand deposits preserved...
|Museums / Galleries||Nin|
Crkva sv. Anselma
The 18th-century Crkva sv. Anselma, dedicated to a 1st-century...
Crkva sv. Donata
Zadar's star attraction, this huge, cylindrical structure is...
Crkva sv. Kriza
Croatia's oldest church, the 8th-century Crkva sv. Kriza is also...
Crkva sv. Marije
Legend has it that a local noblewoman founded a Benedictine convent...
Crkva sv. Simuna
Built in the 5th century as a three-nave basilica, it was later...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2999 -- Croatia: 8-Night Escorted Trip w/Roundtrip Airfare Friendly Planet Travel