- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Croatia and Slovenia, 2nd Edition
One key reason to eat at the Foša, whose name includes the tag "Riblji restaurant," is the choice setting just outside the city walls a stone's throw from the Kopneva Vrata. And then there's the excellent seafood, of course. Whether you opt to sit at a white-tablecloth-and-candle adorned table inside or on the hugely appealing outdoor terrace overlooking quiet little Foša harbor, your palate is likely to be pleased—whether on account of a staple like grilled squid or, say, Dalmatian-style tuna with Swiss chard.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last year me and my friends decided to take a trip to Europe, but not the more touristy western part of the continent, but the lesser traveled Eastern part of the same. Read more
In late September/early October, my husband and I took our honeymoon: a week-long cycling trip from Venice to Porec, followed by a (non-cycling) week of wine tasting and relaxing in Istria and Slovenia. Read more
Has anyone ever had any experience working with Adriatic Travel Agency: http://adriatictours.com?
We are thinking of using them for some things in Croatia, but can't find any reviews on them.
Thanks i Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack?... Read more
Everyone knows Europe's heavy-hitters.... Read more
'Tis the season for truffled travels.... Read more