- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tours to Kornati National Park
All-day excursions generally include two substantial stops, one for a swim and another for a picnic, and include the park entrance fee of 50 Kn; trips usually cost around 230 Kn per person. In Murter, Atlas is one prominent contact to arrange such a fun-filled day. Hrvatskih vladara 8, Murter. 022/434-999.
If you prefer to save yourself the long and meandering drive to Murter, or don't have wheels to begin with, you can catch a tour on one of several boats that ply the waters straight from Zadar, for a daylong excursion price of around 270 Kn per person. One good option is the boat Plava Laguna, which departs from the Borik marina at 8 am daily and returns by around 6 pm. 098/875-746 or 023/334-68.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Tours to Kornati National Park
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe