Sights & Attractions in Central Dalmatia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Central Dalmatia
|A-J K-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Katedrala Sv Jakova
Šibenik's finest piece of architecture, the Katedrala Sv Jakova...
Katedrala Sveti Dujam
The main body of the cathedral is the 3rd-century octagonal mausoleum...
Katedrala Sveti Lovrijenac
The remarkable Katedrala Sveti Lovrijenac, completed in 1250...
Situated on a hilly peninsula, this much-loved park is planted...
Muzej Hrvatskih Arheološki Spomenika
This modern building displays early Croatian religious art from...
|Museums / Galleries||Split|
Nacionalni Park Krka
The Krka River cuts its way through a gorge shaded by limestone...
|Parks||Krka National Park|
A pedestrianized expanse paved with gleaming white marble, and...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's