- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Croatia and Slovenia, 2nd Edition
Adriatic Grašo Review
Above the ACI marina, close to the gardens of Sveti Stipan, this seafood restaurant has a light and airy minimalist interior with a glazed frontage, and a summer terrace where you can watch the yachts sail in and out of port. In the vein of "slow food" (a reaction against fast food that started in Italy in the late 1980s), the kitchen gives great care to seasonal ingredients and presentation. The owner, Zoran Grašo, is a retired basketball player, so you may spot some well-known sporting stars from time to time among the diners.
- Address: Uvala Baluni bb, Zvončac, Split, 21000
- Phone: 021/398–560
- Location: Split
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last year me and my friends decided to take a trip to Europe, but not the more touristy western part of the continent, but the lesser traveled Eastern part of the same. Read more
In late September/early October, my husband and I took our honeymoon: a week-long cycling trip from Venice to Porec, followed by a (non-cycling) week of wine tasting and relaxing in Istria and Slovenia. Read more
As posted on my previous post wife and I will be in Croatia in July. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Everyone knows Europe's heavy-hitters.... Read more
'Tis the season for truffled travels.... Read more