- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Six trains run daily between Zagreb and Osijek (around 110 Kn one way), one of these being an express, three-hour run; most take four to five hours. The route cuts right through the heart of Slavonia, giving you a real sense of the sweeping vistas of Croatia's breadbasket.
Bjelovar Train Station. Tomislavov trg, Bjelovar. 043/241-263 or 060/333-444.
Osijek Train Station. Trg L. Ruzicke, Osijek. 060/333-444.
Pozega Train Station. Cirakijeva, Pozega. 034/273-911 or 060/333-444.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Croatia Awaits You! Flights to Zagreb From 655 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- $221 & Up: Sheraton Zagreb 5-Star Hotel in Zagreb Expedia
- Special deal: 3-Star Best Western Stella Fr $102+/Nt Save with Expedia, $12/night less
- Small budget: Stay in Zagreb this Jun Fr $175+/Nt — $175 Save with Expedia, $25/night less
- The Westin Zagreb on Sale: Book 3 Nts in Jun Fr $199+/Nt — $199 Expedia