On the site of the onetime Kasim-Pasha Mosque, this mustard-yellow church was built over three decades by Jesuits, beginning in 1725 after all remaining Turks were expelled from Osijek. It has a single nave with two bulb-topped bell towers on each side of its facade. In accord with the late-baroque style in fashion in continental Croatia at the time, the interior displays a conspicuous absence of paintings. It's closed except during services or by appointment.
Trg Jurja Križanića 2, Osijek, 31000, Croatia