- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Zelena Zaba Review
Also known locally by its Hungarian name, Zöld Béka, the Green Frog restaurant is an absolutely delightful village restaurant, with a quiet, willow-fringed marsh behind the building that you can look out upon from the back room. Its hunting-cum-fishing theme is expressed in the form of rifles, antlers, an oar, and fishnets on the walls. Try house specialties such as zabliji kraci (frogs' legs) and riblji perkelt (fish in a thick paprika sauce), not to mention other favorites such as roast pike. For dessert, there's nothing like palacinke filled with walnuts or jam.
- Address: Ribarska ul 3, Kopac,
- Phone: 031/752-212
- Location: Kopacki Rit Nature Park
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just back from our trip and thought Id write a quick report as a thanks to all the great info we received from this forum.
Prague: We arrived around 1 pm after long day flying from Vancouver Canada. Pre- Read more
My wife and I are not the type to tag along with groups on organized trips. Read more
Hi; we're flying into Zagreb for a two week trip to the region. Read more
· News & Features
Croatia, with stunning scenery and a still-off-the-beaten-track vibe, is set to join the EU this summer,... Read more
What could be better than a few days spent playing in the waves?... Read more
Fall is the time for savvy travels, with slashed prices, fewer crowds, and cooler temps.... Read more