Northern Dalmatia Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Northern Dalmatia Restaurant Reviews
Fresh seafood is the cuisine of choice in Northern Dalmatia, as it is elsewhere on Croatia's coast. Beyond standard coastal fare, look for Dalmatian specialties including Pag Island lamb and Paški sir (Pag cheese); prosciutto and šokol (smoked pork neck); and sheep's cheese and peppery meat dishes from inner Dalmatia. And of course, there's Zadar's famous Maraschino liqueur—compliments of the area's uniquely zesty cherry and the Maraška company—whose facility is just across the town's pedestrian bridge and whose brand name graces the bottles of the best maraschino.
Browse Northern Dalmatia Restaurants
Browse Northern Dalmatia Restaurants By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's