Tourist information offices can help you book private rooms if you arrive on the islands without accommodation. They can also arrange excursions like diving, windsurfing, and sightseeing. Most offices give out maps and ferry schedules for free.
The Turisticka magistrala (Tourist Route) will guide you on foot around Rijeka's main sights, many of which are labeled with plaques. The Rijeka Tourism Association can also provide you with an official guide.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's