Sights & Attractions in Kvarner
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Kvarner
|A-K L-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
On the southern end of the island, this town has a great beach...
North of Vrbnik, near Rudine, this cave is only one of many caverns...
A set of five turn-of-the-20th-century halls host the city's...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Rijeka|
Cres Town is found tucked into a well-protected bay, midway down...
Eco-Center Caput Insulae-Beli
The northern end of the island is mountainous and forested, harboring...
Like Communist history? Consider a day trip to this uninhabited...
Katedrala sv. Vida
Unusual in this part of the world, the church centers on a rotunda...
In terms of its importance and the pride of the 3,000 locals...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 4-Star BEST WESTERN Jadran Fr $114+/Nt Hotels.com
- $117 & Up: Continental 3-Star Hotel in Rijeka Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Neboder Fr $102+/Nt — $102 Expedia