Fodor's Croatia and Slovenia, 2nd Edition
With a delightful covered terrace flanked by a twisting tree, this small restaurant is Opatija's best option for those who are not the greatest fans of seafood (although if that's you, what you're doing in Kvarner is a mystery). Taking its influence from the neighboring region of Istria, the menu concentrates more on landlubber food: hams, cheeses, and of course, the famous Istrian truffle!
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last year me and my friends decided to take a trip to Europe, but not the more touristy western part of the continent, but the lesser traveled Eastern part of the same. Read more
In late September/early October, my husband and I took our honeymoon: a week-long cycling trip from Venice to Porec, followed by a (non-cycling) week of wine tasting and relaxing in Istria and Slovenia. Read more
10 hr stop in port at Dubrovnik from Cruise ship in september. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Everyone knows Europe's heavy-hitters.... Read more
'Tis the season for truffled travels.... Read more