- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Konoba Lanterna Review
From this former lighthouse, which is in a working-class district by the seashore, you'll see (and hear) boats being mended. The tiny stone building has the feel of an old pub inside, and the simple terrace seems far away from the packed quayside tourist restaurants in the main Losinj square. Tangled nets, small fishing boats and buoys provide the scenery, with the occasional diving seagull for excitement. At lunchtime you are likely to be joining a crowd of mostly elderly gents from the neighborhood. But who cares that the clientele isn't so glamorous when you can enjoy tasty traditional food such as baked fish, or sausages cooked in wine?
- Address: Sveti Marije 12, Mali Losinj, 51550
- Phone: 051/233-625
- Location: Losinj
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Oct.--Apr.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My wife and I are not the type to tag along with groups on organized trips. Read more
When the subject arose of where we might venture for spring school holiday, Berlin and "someplace else" were the top contenders. Read more
Hi - we are looking to travel to Slovenia/northern Croatia in mid-August. Read more
· News & Features
Croatia, with stunning scenery and a still-off-the-beaten-track vibe, is set to join the EU this summer, ... Read more
What could be better than a few days spent playing in the waves?... Read more
Fall is the time for savvy travels, with slashed prices, fewer crowds, and cooler temps.... Read more