- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
To put it all in perspective, from Airport Losinj, you can take a panoramic flight over the archipelago (15 minutes for €52), or if you're in a hurry you can take a taxi flight to destinations across Croatia or even Italy (Rome costs €910 plus V.A.T.) or Germany (Munich costs €1,390 plus V.A.T.), among others. Most useful of the lot may be a quick lift to spend the day on the tiny island of Unije; flights to the small island leave at 8:15 am and 1:50 pm Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and cost 120 Kn per person. The airport is open from March through October. Privlaka 19, Mali Losinj. 051/235-148. www.airportmalilosinj.hr.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe