Sights & Attractions in Istria
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Istria
|A-E F-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Aquarium Pula opened in 2004 on the ground floor of the onetime...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Pula|
Archaeological Museum of Istria & the Twin Gates
On passing through or past the 2nd-century gates, whose paired...
|Museums / Galleries||Pula|
Designed to accommodate 22,000 spectators, Pula's arena is the...
Far from sun and sea though it may be, the Baradine Cave has...
Crkva Sv Eufemije
Inside the 18th-century baroque church, the remains of Rovinj's...
When its residents abandoned Dvigrad suddenly in the mid-17th-century—fleeing...
The magnificent Eufrazijeva Basilica is among the most perfectly...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe